Tickets for MVLCT’s first Shakespeare in the Park production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream are on sale NOW!
Where: Mount Vernon’s Memorial Park (421 1st St. SW, Mount Vernon)
When: September 10-11 & 17-18, 6PM house opens, 7PM show begins
This is a new venture for us, so there are a few different things you need to be aware of:
- We are offering an optional dinner provided by Morning Glory Farms! The dinner will be Chicken salad with grapes on mixed greens, raspberries, blackberries, red onion, honey roasted almonds, sharp white cheddar cheese with raspberry balsamic vinaigrette; baguette with butter. If you would like a vegetarian option, please email us at MVLCTshakespeare@gmail.com. Dinner tickets MUST be purchased by noon on the Wednesday before the show you wish to attend.
- Morning Glory Farms will also have a la carte concessions available as well including: oatmeal cookies, apricot crumb bars, popcorn & nonalcoholic beverages
- MVLCT will also be selling wine, beer, hard seltzer and lots of merch including: cushions, cups, shirts and hats!
- House will open at 6PM and the show will begin at 7PM
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. You can purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the venue. You can also bring your MVLCT cup (or purchase at the door) for FREE lemonade!
- This production is an outdoor event. We are, however, watching protocols daily and will comply with the CDC recommendations that those not vaccinated be masked. Go to MVLCT.com or our Facebook page for updates closer to production.
- We have chairs (and tables for dinner guests) at the park.
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 319-654-1016